Along with our staff, volunteers form the backbone of NCCM’s efforts. Our volunteers support NCCM in various areas including community outreach, event planning, office administration, research & writing and much more!
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering with NCCM.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES:
1. MuslimFest Booth
The NCCM team is excited to be at the upcoming MuslimFest – one of Canada’s largest Muslim festivals!
Our goal at this event is to tell as many people as we can about NCCM so that they know who to turn to when they are faced with Islamophobia, hate or discrimination – and we need YOUR help.We are looking for volunteers in the GTA to help us with:
- Speaking to MuslimFest goers about NCCM anti-Islamophobia campaigns and signing them up to the NCCM email list
- Attending to the NCCM booth (answering questions, explaining NCCM materials)
- Helping with the photo booth
All volunteers will be provided with an NCCM t-shirt and training.
Email email@example.com to sign up to volunteer now for this exciting opportunity.
2. Community Engagement Volunteer
At NCCM, we are dedicated to making sure that Canadian Muslim community across the country knows exactly what to do if they are faced with Islamophobia, hate and discrimination. We are looking for volunteers in the GTA, Windsor and Montreal to help us reach out to folks at masajid, community centres, events and gatherings.
Volunteering for this position means:
- An opportunity to network with a diversity of Canadian Muslims
- Work on your presentation and interpersonal skills
- Flexible hours (create your own schedule!)
- Working closely with the NCCM team to meet our goals
All volunteers will be provided with an NCCM t-shirt and community engagement training.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to volunteer as an NCCM Community Engagement Volunteer.