1) Chief Development Officer
The National Council of Canadian Muslims (NCCM) is recruiting for a new position for a highly-motivated, seasoned professional to join our executive management team as Chief Development Officer.
At the centre of our vibrant and dynamic communities, NCCM is a national, independent, non-partisan and non-profit advocacy organization at the forefront of defending, promoting and protecting the fundamental rights and public interests of Canadian Muslims.
The Chief Development Officer (CDO) will join our executive team to contribute to driving towards our goal of eradicating Islamophobia, hate and discrimination in Canada. The CDO will oversee, lead, and direct NCCM’s development, marketing, and institutional partnerships portfolios. The ideal candidate for this position is an innovative and creative systems thinker who has a strong familiarity with Canadian Muslim communities and is committed to fighting hate and discrimination.
- Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec 11, 2020
* * * *
Position: Chief Development Officer
Location: Montreal, Ottawa, GTA, or Edmonton
Start date: Immediate
Expected hours of work: Full-time
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, includes comprehensive benefits and pension plan
- Work closely with the Executive Team on setting and accomplishing NCCM’s overall objectives
- Develop strategic direction of development, marketing and institutional partnerships
- Establish and maintain efficient operational processes and accurate and timely analytics and reporting procedures
- Oversee teams that are operating remotely in multiple parts of the country
- Manage institutional partnership accounts
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience, with a minimum of 3 years of management experience
- Strong data and analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Systems thinker with a passion for big picture planning
- Experience managing remote teams
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Dec 11, 2020