Expected hours of work: 40 hours per week (full-time)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience & qualifications
- Serve as a primary contact with all donors and create strategies for donor development.
- Lead the development and execution of a fundraising plan in accordance with the NCCM’s strategic plan.
- Work with management towards building and achieving fundraising goals and the development of annual marketing plan.
- Coordinate and implement the donor stewardship strategy and plans.
- Analyze donor data and trends, generate reports from the donor database and prepare reports.
- Work with the Operations Coordinator to manage the donor database and to handle administrative aspects of donor relations.
- Lead and advise the Marketing Committee on execution of various marketing and fundraising events to help achieve goals.
- A track record developing fundraising plans and meeting objectives
- A university degree or post-secondary education and 3 – 5+ years of established success in fundraising.
- Fundraising database experience including Raiser’s Edge is critical.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Deep attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superb organizational skills and ability to meet multiple and competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Hold valid driver’s license and willing to use personal vehicle for work-related travel
- Demonstrated success in the identification, evaluation, cultivation, stewardship and solicitation of monthly and major gifts.
- Experience creating and developing briefing notes and associated fundraising proposals and correspondence.
- Flexibility to work some evenings/weekends as required
- Recognized professional fundraising certification or equivalent considered an asset
- Experience working with, knowledge of, and network within Muslim communities and institutions within the GTA and nationally considered an asset
Consideration may be given to an equivalent combination of education and experience.